24/7 Recruitment are on the lookout for a permanent Apprentice Fitter for our client based in Liverpool, L33 7RN.
About the Apprentice Fitter role:
- This is a flexible role, hours can be agreed upon successful interview with the client.
- 3 days on site and one day at college (36-38 hours) with flexibility in working times on site to suit the right candidate, however, start and finish times between 06:30 and 16:00.
- Training with local college will be arranged for the right candidate.
- Training onsite to maintain all machinery and to weld will be provided.
- Apprentice pay rate £7.49 per hour, raising to £10.42 per hour after one year.
What you’ll be doing as an Apprentice fitter in Liverpool:
- Assembling parts made from metals or other materials to create production equipment and machinery.
- Interpreting drawings and plan work, ensuring you have the right tools to create the components.
- Installation, service, maintenance, fault rectification of process plant, machine tools, power and production equipment.
What do you need to become an Apprentice Fitter?
- Experience working with tools would be beneficial.
- Right attitude
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Highly motivated
- Great work / life balance
- Onsite facilities including canteen and parking.
- Dedicated account team
- Excellent training facilities onsite
- Free on-site car parking
- Long term work
- Apprentice leading to a very demanding sector jobs
What to do next?
Does this Apprentice Fitter vacancy look like the career move you have thinking about making? Get in touch today and the dedicated team will get in touch!
Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain