WAREHOUSE & LOGISTICS WORK WITH 24-7 RECRUITMENT
24-7 Recruitment Services acting as an Employment Business are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives on behalf of our client, a major distributer based in Swindon. Roles are ongoing with opportunities for long-term assignments.
Your role will include order picking and packing using electronic equipment as well as operating a LLOP, occasional container tipping (may involve heavy lifting) and maintaining of hygiene standards. We are looking for people with a good attitude and enthusiasm, previous warehouse experience is advantageous but not essential.
- 06:00 – 14:00 & 14:00 – 22:00 Rotating AM/PM (WK1 Monday to Friday & WK2 Sunday to Thursday)
- 22:00 – 06:00 Fixed Nights (Sunday to Thursday)
Rotated AM/PM – £8.02 with potential overtime availability
Fixed Nights – £9.16 with potential overtime availability
Benefits for working with our client:
- Opportunities for career development and permanent roles
- Full training and opportunity to become multi-skilled MHE operator
- Optional social club (monthly cash prize draws)
- Fully equipped gym (membership at £5 per month)
- Monthly subsidized trips and social events
- Subsidised canteen and break lounge Facilities
- Friendly, clean and safe working environment
- Secure free onsite carpark
Benefits of working with 24-7 Recruitment include:
28 days accrued annual leave per annum (inclusive of statutory holidays PAYE only)
Competitive pay rates
Uniform (subject to 12 weeks probation period)
Onsite management support
What you need:
All applicants are required to pass a simple aptitude test and a drug test prior to start work.
To register with us NOW, call us on 07850772652, 07802326018, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com