24-7 Recruitment Services acting as an Employment Business are currently recruiting for an experienced Transport De-Briefer/ Clerk to start work within a busy Transport office on behalf of our client, a major retailer based in Barking.
Roles are temporary ongoing with opportunities for long term assignments and potential Temp to Perm.
- Process driver’s paperwork in line with Company process
- Answer phone calls from drivers and the Help desk.
- Resolve any queries with support from the on site Management
- Prepare the transport paperwork for the next day’s routes.
- Complete end of shift reports detailing hours worked and any fails throughout the day.
- Support the onsite FLM (First line manager) in razing defects found on vehicles at the end of the day.
- Good geographical knowledge of the South East
- Be calm under pressure, reliable and adaptable with a flexible attitude towards hours and shift patterns
Your role will include:
- Shift pattern – 4 on 4 off
- 10am start
- 12 hrs a day
- Must be able to work some weekends
- Will report into the FLM on site.
Interviews are Wednesday 17th October.
For more information or to book an interview with a view to starting work immediately please contact our Recruitment Team on 01279 772951