24-7 Recruitment Services Ltd are a market leader in delivering people based solutions to the Supply Chain Industry. With Operations spanning the UK and over 10,000 colleagues deployed daily, we are the best at what we do.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrator/Office Manager to join our team based from our Head Office in Wrexham (LL13). The Wrexham office serves as a central support function to over 120 locations Nationwide, therefore a strong and robust administrative function is essential to the efficient operation of the business.
What does the role involve?
- Directly managing the Administrative team of 4 administrative and reception staff
- Involvement in recruitment into the administrative team
- Ensuring that the highest standards are maintained within the office buildings at all times
- Management of relationships with external contractors (office cleaning, waste, office equipment etc)
- Oversee Health & Safety provision for the office to ensure that we are operating in a safe and legal environment
- Be a key interface with internal departments to ensure clear communication flow and to manage service delivery to internal stakeholders
- Challenge current ways of working, driving efficiencies revenue/margin generation and cost savings wherever possible
- Excellent communication & exceptional people skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office packages
- Strong time, task and stakeholder management
- Extensive administrative and Team leadership experience
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire!
- Highly-organised who plans and executes effectively
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Health & Safety in the workplace (Office based)