HGV1 DRIVERS – STOKE ON TRENT
Your new employer
24-7 Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for HGV1 drivers for a major retailer based in STOKE ON TRENT. Roles are temporary ongoing with opportunities for long term assignments and permanent positions. Potential full time positions on offer for the right candidates on a Temp to Perm basis.
Your new role
As a Class 1 OR Class 2 driver you will be responsible for the safe and secure collection and delivery of goods in accordance with company/customer requirements and to represent the company in an appropriate manner with regard to the customer and the general public.
We are looking for customer focused, reliable and experienced HGV Drivers, who have enthusiasm for our business, whilst safely delivering a high performance. A good understanding of written and verbal English is a must.
- A Full UK HGV1 Licence (minimum of 1 year experience), Digi-Card & DQC Card.
- No more than 6 Penalty Points on the licence
- A good understanding of EU Drivers Hours & the WTD.
- A good understanding of the English Language both written & verbal.
- All drivers will need to have had experience in a similar role.
- Be able to work some weekends
- Day and night shifts available – Minimum of 8 hours. Up to 15 hours available.
- Potential Full Time Package (Upon successful completion of 12 week Temp to Perm)
- After a 12 week Temp to Perm period the client is offering the following for the right candidates.
- PAY RATE – Days £12 – £14 Nights £14 – £16. These will apply until your contract is agreed.
- 28 Days paid Holiday.
- Sick Pay.
- Staff Discount on Food