24-7 Recruitment Services Ltd are a market leader in delivering people based solutions to the Supply Chain Industry. With Operations spanning the UK and over 10,000 colleagues deployed daily, we are the best at what we do.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance professional to join our Team based from our Head Office in Wrexham (LL13).
The mission of the Finance Manager is to work closely with the Finance Director in reporting and analysing financial data, before producing management reports for the business leadership team. The Finance Manager will also be responsible for day to day management of a finance team of 4 (Accounts Payable, Purchase Ledger etc).
This role would be ideal for a qualified accountancy professional (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) looking for career advancement.
- Working closely with business divisions, providing robust financial and commercial information, delivering accurate and insightful analysis, challenging the business to improve performance and identifying opportunities for revenue and profit growth
- Providing proactive input into decision making
- Act as an interface between other business partners (Finance, Operations, HR, IT) to ensure streamlined, transparent operations
- Involvement in the preparation of budgets and business plans for the Group business
- Monthly reporting of financial performance, forecasts and budget variances
- Management of the finance team to ensure accurate and timely information
- Challenge current ways of working, driving efficiencies revenue/margin generation and cost savings wherever possible
Candidate Requirements and Attributes
- A fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) with strong academics, able to demonstrate good analytical ability
- Emphasis on process with strong attention to detail
- Manage and prioritise demands of multiple stakeholders
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with the ability to work to strict and challenging deadlines whilst maintaining quality
- Team management experience would be beneficial
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including data analysis
- Ability to demonstrate a positive, engaging, hard working approach
- First rate interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the credibility to be able to gain confidence and command respect in dealing with senior stakeholders across the business
- Focussed on continuous improvement
- An individual with the desire to take on increased responsibilities, comfortable with change in a high growth business and the capability to grow with it
Salary circa £38000 -£45000